This page is powered by Blogger.


 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES

SEARCH

Contacting Us
Recommendations
Mike Tarrani
Linda Zarate
Kate Hartshorn

Who We Are
TEAM Zarate-Tarrani

Our main weblog
Notes from the Field

Our other pages
Mike's home page
Linda's home page
Kate's home page

Forums
Simpatico [we]blogs
Dan Gilmore
Robert X. Cringely
Jakob Nielsen
Julian Bond
Deborah Branscum
Lisa Rein
CamWorld
Ed Yourdon

 

Monday, February 25, 2002

 

Don't Try This at Home. On Sunday, 24 February Linda realized a life-long dream by strapping on a parachute and jumping out of an airplane. That act embodies Linda's essence: she lives her life to the fullest, and endeavors to experience everything worth experiencing. I greatly admire her and strive to follow her example.

Unseen (and greatly appreciated) Forces. I write an entry here each day, and when she has time Linda also contributes. You see our names attached to the entries, but what you don't see is Kate Hartshorn's behind-the-scenes editorial magic. Linda and I will take responsibility for any errors, but I assure you that there would be many more if we didn't have Kate's editorial touch.

Linda and Kate epitomize the concept of teamwork, and I am indeed fortunate to work with both of these wonderful professionals. I can assure you that I consider it a privilege to be able to have them as friends as well as colleagues.